about a girl

星期四, 五月 20, 2010

我们的开始


with my tortoise hubby

xiaoyee wong and me

hubby and my cousin

muackzzzzzzzz

our happy moment


19.05.2009 , it was a rainy day
my hubby and i were starting our 1st case in JB,danga bay
i do my make up and of course he do his hair style
finally, we finished at 7:45pm and their farewell party start at 8 sumthing
conclusion: it was done and both of us do the best..congratulation to ourself..(clap)
i dance with hubby because we are kindly invited by the southern's college student
i got a big suprise on that day too..
haha..u noe wat??
that is..
my silly hubby give a bouquet of flower to me..so nice !!
it means wat i dun noe..but 3 flowers means i love you rite??
haha..i love you too..my dear
it was a nice place but a little bit hot..
the southern college's student also treat us very nice..
thanks u all ^____^
wish one day in future i can do more about our interest with my hubby..
this is our first time and when will be our next time ...????

p/s: coming soon ^__^

没有评论:

发表评论