about a girl

星期五, 六月 04, 2010

alone with my ♥babes

today is the last day of school
happy~ing
holiday coming..
planning my schedule,i dun wan WASTE my holiday !!
my hubby is in kl now..together with his friend
i miss you badly,dear


I MISS MY♥..DEAR

yaya..i spent my nite with my dearest babes
it was so wonderful..had a happy moment with them
but en in kl now..can't taken photo with us..
don't worry and jealous ya..
u will never be replaced
our four will be always together ^__^
let's see some photo..hope you will enjoy~ing


1st ~ pretty jimi

2nd ~lovely jiajia

tis is me..i am the 3rd

♥my pretty babes♥

jia @ me


jimi @ me
love you all..
I LOVE MY FAMILY
I LOVE MY LIFE
I LOVE MY FRENS
I LOVE MY BABES
and
I LOVE MY HUBBY
my life full with happiness because of you all
QI very cherish this relationship
ya, all my LOVE is the best
and never be REPLACED

没有评论:

发表评论